The aim of SCEW is to provide an easy interface around the
XML Expat parser, as
well as a simple interface for creating new XML documents.
It provides functions to load and access XML elements
without the need to create Expat event handling routines
every time you want to load a new XML document.
These are the main SCEW features:
* Uses a DOM-like object model for new or parsed XML documents.
* Supports loading concatenated XML documents.
* Can copy and compare full XML documents, elements or attributes.
* Writes XML documents to multiple outputs.
* Allows adding new I/O sources easily.
* UTF-8, ISO-8859-1 and US-ASCII encodings (and UTF-16 in Windows).
This project has the following developers:
New HTML Parser: The long-awaited libxml2 based HTML parser code is live. It needs further work but already handles most markup better than the original parser.
Keep up with the latest Advogato features by reading the Advogato status blog.
If you're a C programmer with some spare time, take a look at the mod_virgule project page and help us with one of the tasks on the ToDo list!