[virgule_dev] DoaP RDF files

R. Steven Rainwater srainwater at ncc.com
Fri Aug 7 13:06:34 CDT 2009

Hi Nicholas,

Realistically, DoaP support isn't likely to happen this year unless we
receive a patch for it (which we would welcome of course!). Work has
slowed to almost nothing the last few months and what little time I have
to contribute is being put into debugging the new HTML parser code. Once
the HTML parser is fixed, there's likely to a round of bug/security
patches in the works.

-Steve