Hello, this is my first diary entry. Please don't hit me. =)
I've been, as you may have been able to see from my E2 diary, working on this thing called Schedulist.
The new version is underway. It's getting cooler. The HTML it generates is something I'm kind of proud of (in the sense "as a mental excercise, not as Good HTML Use").
Currently, though, there's still a few severe quirks with the HTML Table dumping code. I have a reference to an array of objects as $$tables. Now, ($tables->[$n])->getlength() fails, because it's undefined. If there's one thing in Perl I find confusing, it's the way the references are used.
I would need a better Perl debugger, the current one is driving me nuts... =(
Rather than making myself to hunt for the lost reference, I spent time documenting the API and the main program. Well, at least it's something that would actually help...