Well today I managed to dodge sleepiness to get through an
I've been charged with getting the XFree86 4.2.0 packages for FreeBSD in line for the upcoming 5.0-DP1, for which the final package build is supposed to start in about 4 hours from now. Sigh. Just a few more issues to take care of and it'd be all ready. Now if only KDE would build. Silly binutils... 8)
Speaking of KDE.. I've also been charged with getting 3.0 packages ready for FreeBSD for tomorrow's release. I finally fixed a few more bugs in the build system and it's now doing kdelibs... properly, I think. We'll see how far it gets after this round.