16 Aug 2010 waffel   » (Journeyer)

fixed attachment creation for testopia

Today I found the time to fix a problem in testopia – the mozilla test extention for Bugzilla.

The problem was, that we where unable to attach files to a test case in the testopia extention. After some research I found out, that the tr_attachment.cgi module uses the Testopia:Attachment perl module to do the database stuff.

I have changed to too simple database insert statement to a more secure prepared statement which uses the type BLOB for the contents and it works perfekt.

To get the fixed file you can download it from the original bug 576524.


Filed under: software Tagged: attachment, bug, bugzilla, fix, image, perl, problem, testopia

Syndicated 2010-08-16 12:37:15 from waffel's Weblog

Latest blog entries     Older blog entries

New Advogato Features

New HTML Parser: The long-awaited libxml2 based HTML parser code is live. It needs further work but already handles most markup better than the original parser.

Keep up with the latest Advogato features by reading the Advogato status blog.

If you're a C programmer with some spare time, take a look at the mod_virgule project page and help us with one of the tasks on the ToDo list!