March of the Bullets
- Played some Starcraft with a bunch of friends today. Lost one game right off, then we had a 2 vs 2 ally game where I and my teammate cleaned up. I was Protoss, a race I usually don't do well at, and my teammate was Zerg. Vs Terran and Protoss. Fun fun stuff.
- We also played some Monopoly. I lost. Hard. Remind me not to go into any field involving large finances and shady deals.
- Then we went to Pizza Hut at about 11:30. Not very busy. Mmmm, heartburn!
- As you might imagine, not much hacking or real work today. But it is Saturday.
- Decided to crown Neal Morse of Transatlantic and Spock's Beard either my #1 or #2 rock vocalist, depending on my mood. Whee! And I'm seeing Spock's Beard and Dream Theater (with James LaBrie is my #2 or #1 rated rock vocalist) in August!
- Church tomorrow, and since I type up the program each morning, I leave early. So I am off.
- Hey lewing, get better soon!