New release of Coarse Knocking!
New release of Coarse Knocking. I fixed a critical bug in the sent key in client mode and improved the documentation.
I'm with new project named Coarse Port Knocking.
This is a simple implementation of Port Knocking techniques. This sniffs network packets with determined keys and executes commands like firewall to open and close ports. In the client mode injects packets with key to server. This is a personal project of the your author and is available for everybody by your GPL Licence.
I'm a little tired in the last days. I need of a vacation....:)
I think that this happens due the projects and the pressure suffered in the beginning of this year on my job... :(
- Packaged a new Gnome icon theme (dlg-etiquette) to Debian
- Packaged the new XMMS home theme to Debian-BR-CDD
* I would like to be responsible for the main gnome themes on Debian :)
I don't see the hour of the Debian-BR-CDD and Debian Sarge release!!!
Today I do :
- Changed GDM home theme package: new background;
- Changed XDM home theme package: new background;
- Changed Gnome home theme package: new background;
Excuses for my poor english... :(
New HTML Parser: The long-awaited libxml2 based HTML parser code is live. It needs further work but already handles most markup better than the original parser.
Keep up with the latest Advogato features by reading the Advogato status blog.
If you're a C programmer with some spare time, take a look at the mod_virgule project page and help us with one of the tasks on the ToDo list!