Joke: “NSA Facts”
Yesterday, I had the idea of creating some “facts” about the NSA - the United States National Security Agency, similar to the Chuck Norris Facts meme. And I got some pretty good factoids so far, which I will share here:
- The NSA doesn't publish. They perish.
- The NSA employs the largest number of mathematicians with Ph.D. And the most stupid and incompetent ones.
- The NSA has a patent for an efficient process for collecting a lot of information and doing nothing with it.
- The Bajoran scholars have positively identified Benjamin Sisko as The Emissary. They also positively identified the NSA headquarters as The Dungeon.
- One of Buffy the Vampire Slayer’s episodes took place in the NSA headquarters, but had to be destroyed, because all of the test audience had uncontrollable panic attacks.
- The NSA knows what you did last summer. But no one, in the NSA or outside it, knows why they should.
- The more the NSA think, the less they want to be able to think. So they think less and less.
Hope you enjoyed it and naturally - “ha ha, only serious!”. Now the ball is in your court - can you think of more? Put them in the comments below.
Happy NSA bashing!