Freecell Solver-wise, I busted the warnings I encountered in the KDE compilation inside the CVS development version. Then I worked a bit on Kpat Integration, and made sure the solver instances are recycled.
I also worked on the Syscalltrack home-site. I sent a message to a web-design mailing list I am a member of to find out if the various versions of Microsoft Internet Explorer, view it with the proper top vertical alignment. I already received several inputs that they did, so I assumed the report I got was singular.
After that, I got a green light to merge my CVS branch into the HEAD, but was told to watch for a change that mulix did to the HEAD involving the logo. I applied his change, and then used the cvs update -j command to integrate my changes. There were some conflicts there, which I resolved manually. And then I re-built and uploaded the site.
In "Programming Perl" I finished the chapter about Security, and am now in the middle of the chapter about idiomatic programming, which is very interesting.
There were more trouble with the bicycle. As much as I tried to pump air into them I could not, and I tried two different pumps with both wheels. When my dad returned home, he again was able to pump air there, and said the trick was screwing them till the end, and pumping very hard and till the end.
I did manage to walk at quarter to four. In any case, since I jogged the day before yesterday, then yesterday my feet muscles became sore, and they might be sore today as well.
It rained tonight, and the weather forecast said there are going to be local rains today. I don't know if it would be a good idea to go biking today.