Cleanup is complete! The "CM :: Tools" category now has 4 pending links and they are all inside the CVS sub-category which I cannot edit. Now I can focus on other things, and just login into dmoz occasionally to see if new links were submitted.
Yesterday I worked a little on Quad-Pres (turned exceptions into classes and wrote a TODO list). I also worked on getting a Freecell Solver command line preset into kpat and wrote two scripts to do that in the process. Then I discovered an incompatibility of the command line interface: it changed a char * argument, which I passed from a global constant. I changed its code in the KDE CVS and now it is working. In any case, I think it is a good idea I change the relevant places to const char *.
Since I last updated you, I read several Camel Book chapters. I'm now in the middle of Security. Besides that I also started reading the Namesys Future Vision paper which I've been referred to by several people. I admit that I did not fully understand it. And now I also read the latest Linux Weekly News edition, and several documents that were referred there.
My bike broke when I drove it on Saturday. Apparently, the chair fell down and blocked the handle that enables to lower and upper it. When my father came home yesterday's evening he was finally able to fix it, and brought the chair to its right height. Now I can ride it again.
He did notice that I was out of air. The problem is that I don't think the current air pump I use is very good, and I have troubles using it.