Today, I did some more work on my gettext patch. I added a 'char **errptr' argument to the read_po_file function, and hacked it to return the error message to the calling application, rather than terminate the process (ala exit), and let the calling application report the message and choose how to proceed. Hopefully, the gettext developers will catch my drift and we can make the gettext library useful for any kind of application that needs a library to parse and/or write po files. I CCed a copy to the gtranslator-devel list, but it hasn't hit their archive yet. I'm going to try to move the gtranslator-devel list from sf.net to gnome.org.
I also followed up all the applications for volunteer GNOME sysadmins. Hopefully, with a few more hands on deck we can fix up all the broken services (e.g. bonsai/lxr, private list archives, request tracker etc), put some cool new ones in too (e.g. NAGIOS), and kick the GNOME sysadmin todo list into oblivion.
Toby is taking Kylie, Mee and I to London sightseeing tomorrow, which should be nice. Mee has never been to London before, and I haven't been for a long time.