So, this is 2013. Could have fooled me if you claimed it was 2012. I did a resolutions post a year ago. How did it go?
- I aimed to write a post a day. That was 366 posts, and I failed miserably. I did post 215 times, though, which is a heck of a lot.
- I aimed at improving at my work. I think I did do better for a while, and dipped a little near year's end because of tiredness. I will give myself a pass there.
- My health got better. I did lose some weight (although I recovered some of it) and my blood pressure is looking good. My energy levels have improved.
- My marriage is doing much better. Probably happiest since 2008.
- I did not get my teeth fixed because of insurance issues. That should be ok after march.
- Took my mom to Paris.
- Made some moves to achieve financial security in the far future.
- I gave the closing conference at PyconAr
- I revived my free software projects
So, not horrible!
As for 2013:
- Again, will try to get my mouth fixed.
- Will try to lose much more weight.
- I will aim for 200 posts.
- I will try to finally write a whole book.
- I will have eye surgery to get rid of the glasses.
We'll see how that goes.