Well, uh, yeah. I guess I got this. So I should write
Reed has an annoying bug I found that crashes it when it's
loading large files via stdin. No clue why, gdb sez it's in
fputs() somewhere. Project for another day.
libFreeDnD maturing well for a newborn. Spell structures all
done, as well as coding style constaints that I _will stick
to dammit_. Plans for the rest of the functions are dueling
to the death in my head as I write this, and I'm sure will
give me a lot of nice dreams.
Speaking of dreams, need to finish Dream.pm and release it.
That's a really useful module.
Oh yeah, and I promised chris I'd get timers into Funbot
by... yesterday. Darn. I need to deal with that so I have an
excuse to release a new version besides fixing a stupid