First, as you can probably see (if it's all working as it should), I've improved the Advogato XML-RPC push a little. Now, the links etc should work fine, and you Advogato people can actually see the caption somehow.
I've overslept today. I woke up at 8:45, and I decided it makes no sense to go to the school anymore (only to P.E. and then one class of English). So I slept on to about 11:00 ;-). I usually attend the school relatively regularily (unless I'm sorta ill/sick), but it's getting worse with me by time.
Then, I released ELinks-0.9.1rc2, because the rc1 release was of course messed up (and besides, some interesting bugfixes appeared during the night). I got surprisingly negative feedback by some people about the compile-time configuration switch from ./configure arguments (except the very major stuff) to feature.h (sorta vim-like). So I opened a thread for it at the mailing list, we'll see how it turns out.
Looks like they've released Linux-2.6.1. I like Linus' jokes. I think the maintainership workload split with Andrew did him very good, at least judging subjectively. I think his mailing list activity raised by few hundred percents (minimally) and his writing seems more relaxed :-).
Otherwise, this was another lazy day. I got some new TODO items from the GTS people, I checked whether Ariadne is still working somehow (it is) and otherwise I was slowly working on BlueCode. It is already basically usable but some vital features are still missing for a public release.
I was looking forward for listening to \"Toulky ceskou minulosti\" in radio (it's very interesting broadcast about Czech history, I've became addicted to it), but they stopped broadcasting it at this time! (I'll have to tune in on Thursday afternoons, which sucks.) I was seriously annoyed and it disrupted me quite a lot. But coding is a very good cure for bad mood, from my experience.