Now that we have cracked the hard problem of AI wide open, we wish to share our results with all nations.
Mon.16.MAY.2011 -- List of Mentifex
We are still working on the MileStone of self-referential thought on our RoadMap to artificial general intelligence (AGI). We look back upon a small list of accomplishments along the way.
* two-step selection of BeVerbs;
* AudRecog morpheme recognition;
* look-ahead A/AN selection;
* seq-skip method of linking verbs and objects;
* SpeechAct inflectional endings;
* neural inhibition for variety in thought;
* provisional retention of memory tags;
* differential PsiDecay.
Mon.16.MAY.2011 -- Achieving AI