Evolution work went very slowly this week. Fixing bugs can be fun when you can isolate them easily, I couldn't. In the process of trying to isolate those bugs I found and filed all sorts of nasty new bugs. There is a lot of work to do for the 2.0 release.
Late in the evenings I spent some time reading F-Spot code and adding things that occured to me along the way. You can now actually add and remove tags from images with the UI which means people can finally play with the treeview filtering stuff and see it in action. In the process I fixed a few bugs and sped up the icon view redraw a little. So many fun things to hack on.