Some news on user-based ports. I now found out that I have quite a bit of work for this one. But i've managed to lay out basically what needs to happen.
- Change install path from /usr/local (or otherwise chosen) to ~/
- Change man install path to ~/
- Figure out how the hell to get ports to register and acknowledge registrations in ~/
- Change building directory (/usr/ports/[cat]/[port]/work to something else. Possibly ~/somewhere or in /tmp
- Do all this without breaking anything
Theoraretically my sketch is a little backwards, but it still works for me