30 Jun 2009 k   » (Journeyer)

I've been busy working on a bunch of stuff.

* The log analysis stuff is coming along nicely. Thankyou very much SQLite. I'll post a specific update or two about that when I've finished fixing the bugs I've introduced.

* I've modified the pygrub boot loader to understand FreeBSD disk labels. The hacking can be found at http://people.freebsd.org/~adrian/xen/ in the bsd_pygrub directory. It turns out that the pygrub/xen UFS code is (a) Solaris UFS, (b) UFS-1- only, (c) crashes very badly when fed a FreeBSD formatted UFS1 for some reason. I'll investigate that shortly. It is one more step towards sensible FreeBSD/Xen integration though!

* I've been fixing bugs and adding features to my Squid-2 fork, Lusca. I've found and fixed a couple of nasty bugs inherited from Squid-2.HEAD (especially one to do with 304 replies not making it back to the client!) and I've started documenting how all of the transparent hijacking/intercepting code works.

Latest blog entries     Older blog entries

New Advogato Features

New HTML Parser: The long-awaited libxml2 based HTML parser code is live. It needs further work but already handles most markup better than the original parser.

Keep up with the latest Advogato features by reading the Advogato status blog.

If you're a C programmer with some spare time, take a look at the mod_virgule project page and help us with one of the tasks on the ToDo list!