Well, what a vacation. I got a severe rash (an allergic reaction is what we are all guessing but who knows) that may send me to the local doctor.
Oh well, everyone else had fun which IsAGoodThing(tm).
Otherwise I have the following activities lined up for the next week:
- study and get a lot of schoolwork done, it is a long road to the masters!
- check out interrupt.pm for anything I think it might need
- at the end of the week install NetBSD 1.4.2 on a SPARC5
- install NIC on Linux system and recompile kernel to see it
- get NIC and SPARC a talkin'
- add extensions to mmw for swap - or create a swap watcher (hmm)
- start prototyping the python/tk sysinfo GUI thingy - my protyping to production (in C, C++ and Perl5) is usually 5 days - we shall see with python/tk!
- keep my eyeballs on the various lists for helping out . . . duh I already do that.
- write OutRider content for September - lets see if I can do it on schedule this month!
crap that is a lot of stuff - thats cool - how else would I like it? Boring - I think not!