Not quite as productive a three day weekend as I had hoped, but power animates again. The new mouse handler is better fleshed out in my head, but maybe it should wait for after the upcoming release (rsn :)
The first part of a general dialog box is done. It refreshes itself nicely on the screen, and accepts as many buttons or lines as you want. First time I've used va_arg() et al. Once I figure out how to best handle input for it I can replace calls to the old dialog boxes and hopefully close one of the more severe bugs.
I think I figured out a nice clean fix for the age old mouse droppings bug. Seems like it was just painting a stale buffer on the screen, so I added a flag for freshness. Other than that, I've been busy planning for the next big enhancement to the simulator (read: not really working).