WOW. almost one week without blogging. Since I spent 4 days away from home for easter, without internet, it seems to not be so long.
I committed my new generation RTF parser. Needs probably a lot of polish, but at least it works and, at first sight, doesn't seems to introduce regression. So I'll be able to work on fixing it, reducing bloat, and introducing new features. Abiword 2.1.x is now in feature freeze. No new feature will be added until 2.3 branching.
I also started to fix the option dialog. Fortunately the UNIX version got cleaned up, so several of the fixes will simply go away. It is now lighter.
I cleaned up my INBOX a little bit. Looks like there are bloggers in YUL (a mail I received a couple of weeks ago).