I just released another gnutizen alpha version - 0.06. Yay. I had the coding done and thought I was going to release it but then autotools (autoconf/automake) started barfing on me. So then I had to slug through autotools stuff until I had it ready for dist. It was a pain, but I learned some stuff about autotools and some shortcuts that will make my life easier henceforth so it had a bright side. Aside from the autoconf and automake manuals, there's a book online that is somewhat helpful regarding this.
Anyway, I'm happy that I finished the release. Now I have to decide what to do next. Probably something from my TODO file. There are three things to do next - allow multiple threaded connections instead of one at a time, put caught pongs in an array so I don't write duplicates, and begin work to allow downloading. The beginning of the downloading work will be putting caught queryhits in an array, so in some ways it will be similar to the pong catching. Cool. I'm happy I released 0.06!