Wow, my first diary entry :)
There are days where nothing works as you planned.. Today was one of these days..
Planned to fix various bugs on menudrake.
Result : fix with NFS problem with latest cooker kernel, preventing me to access my email.
Then I had to fix several glitches in new Mandrake Galaxy theme. Discovered I could remove hack from Crux engine in GTK 1.2 version of the theme for scrollbar since I included 6 months ago a patch from rawhide, which allow scrollbars to be drawn like GTK 2. Added prelight and pressed state to buttons in metacity theme and discovered buttons images were not correct. I spent 1/2 hour with our graphist to fix that..
Amount of time spent on menudrake : less than 1 minute :(
I started to use jhbuild on my test system to always have a GNOME 2 debug build available.. Quite nice but I still need to fix some problems on my system.
Too bad, there are no taichi lessons tonight because of winter holidays :(