I have been refactoring GStreamer's spectrum analyzer. It is now working faster and also allows to get per-channel results. For testing I updated buzztard to check if one has the new version and if so show per channel graphs. While hacking on the analyzer graphs I have also refactored the code, so that now it is possible to probe the final output as well.
I spend the bigger part of the month on the tests again. I had an unref too much somewhere. Even after all the work in refdbg this is still difficult to track down. Eventually I found it and now all tests are green.
43 files changed, 796 insertions(+), 100 deletions(-)