School's going well so far. Earlier today I worked on Octal's pattern system, doing a partial rewrite of pattern.c. Now it has the ability to add mixing tracks to the machines. I am only weeks away from a beta test.
In other news, I heard that the source code to Buzz and Buzz2 were lost sometime last year. No backups??? A similar blunder destroyed the code to Ultima VII.
A lot of small things to do now...
- Finish mixer opcodes
- Adapt analyze_digraph() for AUX connections
- add long machine names / info in cboxes
- implement file format
- block GUI until registry is installed
- multiple-reciever event propagation
- amp/pan matrices
- standard mechanism for status... trace()?
- prototype tracker widget
- install kernel 2.4 and GNU-DDD :-)