This weekend, I fixed ClanLib's WAV file loader to handle extra chunks which currently cause it to report the file as invalid. I ran into the problem writing my ClanTTT game I mentioned earlier.
I helped my friend Nick write a new PCX loader for ClanLib. The current one only handles 8-bit files, but the one we wrote handles everything from 1-bit (mono) to full 24-bit files. It was fun doing that kind of graphics programming because most of the time that we were debugging it, the screen was a really mixed up version of the image, but when the correct image popped up, it looked beautiful and we yelled out in surprise that it finally worked.
It is my first code contribution to free software! (As soon as I send in the patches.)