29 Aug 2002 dajobe   » (Master)


A few weeks since last hacking update on my redland RDF library. I long wanted the (C) library to be able to return error messages and so on to the higher language interfaces (perl, python, java, tcl, ruby, ...). In this case, I've got my head around the C interfaces to callbacks for perl and python so that now any errors result in native perl and python subroutines / functions / exceptions working. This means that the CGI demo programs that used to just chuck errors to stderr can return them to the web interface.


Most recently I've mostly been banging on my raptor RDF parser and writing test cases to find the bugs that have been known about but not diagnosed. I also took the opportunity to try to split out some code from the very large main source file. Tricky doing this from evolved code.

Latest blog entries     Older blog entries

New Advogato Features

New HTML Parser: The long-awaited libxml2 based HTML parser code is live. It needs further work but already handles most markup better than the original parser.

Keep up with the latest Advogato features by reading the Advogato status blog.

If you're a C programmer with some spare time, take a look at the mod_virgule project page and help us with one of the tasks on the ToDo list!