21 Jun 2001 cmc   » (Journeyer)

Today I committed the big change: I moved mailing-lists.ent from out of the Handbook directories and into the per-language share/sgml directory, and created a PUBLIC identifier in each language-specific catalog file. Speaking of that, I think I need to move all the 'language-specific' sections of doc/share/sgml/catalog into each language's own catalog.

Also, if this goes well and without fallout, a move of the authors.ent and other such files into share/sgml directories and into PUBLIC identifiers (instead of SYSTEM) is not far behind.

A small detail: Seems like nobody really prepared to have much inside of doc/lang/share/sgml as the validate target, which is used to ensure that large documents such as the Handbook would build without actually building them, did not bother to check the language-specific catalogs whatsoever. So I fixed that, too.

Latest blog entries     Older blog entries

New Advogato Features

New HTML Parser: The long-awaited libxml2 based HTML parser code is live. It needs further work but already handles most markup better than the original parser.

Keep up with the latest Advogato features by reading the Advogato status blog.

If you're a C programmer with some spare time, take a look at the mod_virgule project page and help us with one of the tasks on the ToDo list!