After several people reporting a but in anjuta-1.2.4 startup I quickly released 1.2.4a which fixes exactly this bug and does nothing else because development focuses on anjuta 2.0.
Gnucash starts to annoy me. I have used several version know (1.8.10, 1.8.12 and currect svn (1.9.x) but HBCI never works. The newest version looks promising but I cannot even open a file and could not track down the problem. Everything works on the command line but homebanking on the command line is really no fun!
And finally I started learning for my study. Anyway the university server was down for several hours and I could not get the stuff I needed. Argh!