Getting ready to release Eucalyptus 0.1.4. The POP3 code is working wonderfully (albeit, no progress window yet) and I tracked down a couple bugs regarding opening newly arrived messages. The message display code doesn't handle anything other than text at the moment, but it shouldn't be too hard to add image display, etc.
I got an email from Corel today, which showed me that the message parser chokes on multipart/alternative, especially when they're nested inside a multipart/mixed message. Eek! I got some ideas this morning on how to rework the parser to handle this better, basically by peeling away the layers like an onion. It works in my head, let's see if it works in code! :)
And on an interesting note, that mail from Corel was an acceptance for their beta-test program for WordPerfect Office 2000 for Linux! Cool! I'm still interested in seeing an open-source office suite, but I really do like WordPerfect. Too bad I have to wait 'til February.