Programing for Nokia
- 2007: Symbian is great, you should all be using our awesome C++ API and our awesome IDE!
- 2008: Maemo is the future! We don’t like the Gtk+ C APIs but we don’t know what we’re gonna do. We hear Flash Lite is great!
- 2009: Maemo6 is going to be awesome! And it’s all Qt C++!
- 2010: Did we say Maemo6 ? We obviously meant Meego! Excellent news, common UI Qt API in Meego and Symbian!
- 2011: Windows Phone is totally awesome so we’re going with that! Symbian is going to die. Qt what ? No, you’re totally going Microsoft now.
This latest jump shouldn’t bother anyone as anyone with a shred of sense has given up hope 2 years ago.