Aha, advogato is back up, as evidenced by Christophe-blogging. I started the summer grindstone^Wjob on Monday, and hopefully at some point I'll get the after-work free time I have been expecting. Once I do, I'd like to hack on a few things:
- Fix the accumulated bug reports in lisppaste and release
- Determine whether Sven van Caekenberghe is still maintaining his XML-RPC implementation; if not, offer to run a CL.net for it and his XML parser (and give them ASDF-INSTALLable names too)
- Fix a few bugs in the chavatar source, and possibly make a new CL.net project for this too. Then release the current version. (I'm thinking about making a tarball with all the dependent libraries as well, so that people with no Lisp experience can just edit a configuration file and run a shell script to run their own chavatar, provided they have SBCL installed.)
- Sometime before this happens, get Dan to release a new araneida.
- Help Taylor Campbell to get the T linker to output a Solaris/ELF binary and not a cruddy ancient SunOS/a.out binary.
Well, that's the plan at least. Who knows how far I'll get on any of these things? Not me, not yet.
Work has me doing JSP, which only serves to remind me of how nice it is to work with araneida. On the other hand, JDBC is a pretty nice way of talking to multiple databases. This gives rise to thoughts of JNI for SBCL or OpenMCL. Hm....