Always had lots of issues playing back HD content over minidlna or mediatomb to basically any player, i.e. my Android tablet/phone or chromecast: just stuttering all the time. First thought it may have been BubbleUPnP, or MX Player, but once I got a phone that had 5G I could confirm that the problem disappeared on 5G. Had read people saying it was WIFI interference, but didn't believe them as it didn't appear the case when checking WIFI networks with WIFI Analyzier. But what do I know, once I switched my channel from 1 to 6 all my issues disappeared. Just weird, performance of channel 1 was usually not a bottleneck (could download at 9MBits easily), but probably there was indeed enough congestion to cause stutter. Very happy to have this fixed, makes DLNA so much more enjoyable.