Oops, haven't updated in a couple of days...
Wrote the code to support KIOBUF_IO that SGI uses in their XFS file system pagebuf. Unfortunately there's something up with the XFS cvs right now (unable to obtain lock bla bla), so I can't diff it and send it to Chaitanya, hopefully it'll be back up tomorrow. Gave me a chance to test the new Maxtor drives I have received, they are working great. SCSI still has quite a performance edge, though.
Also finished the last updates to 2.2.16-pre and sent them to Alan. I think I made it just before he left ;-).
My CX drive is stuck in Hannover according to the UPS package tracker. I hope they can get it here by tomorrow so that I can start hacking on pktcdvd again this weekend. My fingers are really itching to get back to that... Preparing for the worst case scenario (that I still can't get my data out), I checked with Ibas how much a data recovery operation would cost. An analysis is $475, recovery estimated between $975 and $1800. Auch.