17 May 2000 andreas   » (Master)

Yesterday in the night I made threads in Gwydion Dylan work, at least sort of. Now I have to find a way to implement thread-local variables, write standards-compliant wrappers for threads and mutexes, and last, but not least, modify the build system to recognize the platforms where threads are available.

Also, it seems that I've found the bug in the .spec file that was responsible for the broken RPMs. You'd guess someone would tell me that they are broken a little earlier.

Latest blog entries     Older blog entries

New Advogato Features

New HTML Parser: The long-awaited libxml2 based HTML parser code is live. It needs further work but already handles most markup better than the original parser.

Keep up with the latest Advogato features by reading the Advogato status blog.

If you're a C programmer with some spare time, take a look at the mod_virgule project page and help us with one of the tasks on the ToDo list!