Merlin Hughes prepared new set of tests for XML DSig. I
tried it and one test did not work for me with a very
strange results. For 3 hours I've tried to fix it or at
least understand what the hell is going on. Wrote a message
to Merlin asking to get some intermediate results. I drove
home but did not fix a problem. At home I decided to try it
again and it worked! Quick investigation showed that I
watched wrong log file all these 3 hours :) It
was Friday. The good news is that XML Security Library
passed all tests as soon as I looked at correct file and
added manual CRLs check (it turns out that OpenSSL function
to do this has a comment "please implement me" :) ).
I've updated the package to include these changes.