Well, it's getting really close to release time again for Ruport. I had hoped to get some more bug reports, but it seems so have been mostly quiet lately, which means that I'm just working on the problems I KNOW are there (such as the ODBC bug i fixed the other day) and just documenting, documenting, documenting. I'm going to need to re-read on RDoc, because though I've got the basics down path, it's starting to get messy and I'd like to make it better. I also need to make another one of those spiffy Users Manuals in PDF form. Ugh, all this during finals week :(
Well, I guess we'll just have to wait and see how this all works out.