The CodeCon 2003 program is now announced, and registration is open.
CodeCon 2003 will be February 22-24, noon-6pm at Club NV in San Francisco, California.
All presentations will given by one of the active developers, and accompanied by a functional demo.
CodeCon presentations will include:
- Advogato - Good metadata, even when under attack, based on a trust metric
- Alluvium - p2p media streaming for low-bandwidth broadcasters
- Bayonne - Telephony application services for freely licensed operating systems
- Cryptopy - pure Python crypto
- DeepGreen - Agent Oriented investment analysis designed to be self-funding
- GNU radio - Hacking the RF Spectrum with Free Software and Hardware
- HOTorNOT - People submit their picture for others to rate from 1 to 10
- Hydan - Steganographically conceal a message into an executable application
- Khashmir - A distributed hash table library upon which applications can be built
- Mixminion - A next-generation anonymous remailer
- Neurogrid - Decentralized Fuzzy Meta-Data Search
- OpenRatings - An open source professor ratings engine
- Paketto Keiretsu - Interesting and Useful Techniques for TCP/IP Networking
- YouServ - A communal web-hosting system for the masses
- A panel on version control